7th October 2019, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of Diploma in Medical Radio Isotope Techniques in Homi Bhabha National Institute Mumbai?

Dear Sir, I want to do Diploma in Medical Radio Isotope Techniques course from Homi Bhabha National Institute Mumbai. I would like to know about the fee expenses for this particular Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me about the admission and fee expenses of each semester for this course.

15th October 2019, 11:40 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of Diploma in Medical Radio Isotope Techniques in Homi Bhabha National Institute Mumbai?

The admission and semester wise fee expenses of Diploma in Medical Radio Isotope Techniques in Homi Bhabha National Institute Mumbai is given below.

FEE STRUCTURE

Admission fee = RS.2800

First semester = Rs.25150

Second semester = Rs.25000

The course duration of Diploma in Medical Radio Isotope Techniques in Homi Bhabha National Institute Mumbai is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?