7th October 2019, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure Diploma in Medical Radio Isotope Techniques admission in Homi Bhabha National Institute Mumbai?

Hello Sir, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for securing admission in Homi Bhabha National Institute Mumbai to study Diploma in Medical Radio Isotope Techniques course. Can you please tell me about the eligibility?

15th May 2021, 04:44 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Diploma in Medical Radio Isotope Techniques admission in Homi Bhabha National Institute Mumbai?

The required eligibility to secure Diploma in Medical Radio Isotope Techniques admission in Homi Bhabha National Institute Mumbai is that the candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board with at least 60%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination which is conducted by the institute. For application process you should visit the official website of the Institute.
19th May 2021, 02:43 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Diploma in Medical Radio Isotope Techniques admission in Homi Bhabha National Institute Mumbai?

Eligibility Criteria for BARC Diploma in Medical Radioisotope Techniques Admission:-

Candidates should have scored a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in Science Subjects at B.Sc. level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?