13th September 2019, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of Diploma in Education Technology in Central India Institute of Management Studies Nagpur?

Dear Sir, I want to do Diploma in Education Technology course from Central India Institute of Management Studies Nagpur. I would like to know about the fee expenses for this particular Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me about the admission and fee expenses of each semester for this course.

16th September 2019, 05:09 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of Diploma in Education Technology in Central India Institute of Management Studies Nagpur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I want to do Diploma in Education Technology course from Central India Institute of Management Studies Nagpur. I would like to know about the fee expenses for this particular Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me about the admission and fee expenses of each semester for this course.

The total fee for the Diploma in Education Management in the Central India Institute of Management Studies is Rs 11,500 for Indian students and US Dollar 550 for foreign students.

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
16th September 2019, 05:24 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of Diploma in Education Technology in Central India Institute of Management Studies Nagpur?

The Admission and semester wise fee expenses of Diploma in Education Technology in Central India Institute of Management Studies Nagpur is given below.

=> Admission fee = Rs.5200

=> First-semester fee = Rs.33750.

=> Second-semester fee = Rs.33750.

The course duration of Diploma in Education Technology in Central India Institute of Management Studies Nagpur is 1 year.
17th September 2019, 02:17 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the course of Diploma in Education Technology in Central India Institute of Management Studies Nagpur is 1 year or 11 months.

The admission fee for Diploma in Education Technology in Central India Institute of Management Studies Nagpur is Rs.1000. The registration fee would be 500 and tuition fee would be Rs.10,000.

The total fee expenses of pursuing Diploma in Education Technology in Central India Institute of Management Studies Nagpur would be Rs.11,500.

You can visit the website http://www.ciimsindia.com for more information.
17th September 2019, 10:42 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry to say that admission and semester wise fee expenses of Diploma in Education Technology at Central India Institute of Management Studies Nagpur not available on the official website. However, the total fee structure for Diploma in Education Management at Central India Institute of Management Studies should be Rs 11,500, and for foreign students $550.

For further Information, please visit the official webiste -> Click Here !!
Attached Files
File Type: zip prospectus.zip(15.57 MB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?