15th February 2016, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Indian coast guard assistant commander after diploma in Production engineering instead of 12th?

I want to know that am I eligible for Indian coast guard assistant commander as I have done diploma in production Engg instead of 10 2

Related Questions:
27th April 2016, 10:21 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Indian coast guard assistant commander after diploma in Production engineering instead of 12th?

No, you are not eligible for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commander examination after completion of Diploma in Production Engineering. The minimum educational qualification required for this Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commander recruitment is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.

>> Candidates not in possession of Physics and Mathematics in 10+2 (intermediate) level are not eligible for General Duty (GD) and General Duty Pilot.

>> Minimum qualification required is "Bachelor's Degree" of a recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.

>> I suggest you to pursue B.E/ B.Tech in the same stream in order to apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commander recruitment.
12th May 2018, 04:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for Indian coast guard assistant commander after diploma in Production engineering instead of 12th?

Dear sir I have completed my graduation in electrical engineering departments And also completed my diploma in electrical engineering.i have not completed my intermediate.can we apply for assistance commandant in coast guard??
18th November 2018, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I have completed my graduation in electronics and telecommunication engineering departments And also completed my diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering.i have not completed my 10 2. Can I apply for assistance commandant in coast guard 2018??
Sir, reply fast the last date to apply is 30 November......
27th November 2019, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed B.Sc(Computer Science). Am i eligible to apply for Assistant Commandant in Indian Coast Guard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?