19th April 2021, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations course in International Council for Management Studies

Hello friends, can you please give me the information regarding the overall fee expenses of Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations course which is available in International Council for Management Studies? Please tell me about the admission as well as tuition fee expenses.

22nd April 2021, 12:35 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations course in International Council for Management Studies

Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations course in International Council for Management Studies is;

You will pay tuition fee of Rs. 5000 for 1 year.

This Diploma course will complete in 1 year.

You will also admission fee of Rs. 600.

There is no need to appear in entrance exam to get admission.

You can download application from official website given below.

http://www.aicomas.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?