21st April 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit to get a job in Corporate after completing ICWA course? Will I get a job at 31 years of age?

what is the age limit and wil i get a job in corporate if incase i come across 31yr of age .kindly suggest me .

18th August 2011, 12:14 AM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: What is the age limit to get a job in Corporate after completing ICWA course? Will I get a job at 31 years of age?

Dear there is no restriction for you if You are enriched with the knowledge and skills required for survival in Corporate world.

It is your knowledge and competency that matters but i am not denying the fact that some companies prefer freshers or middle aged.

Best of luck
26th July 2013, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit to get a job in Corporate after completing ICWA course? Will I get a job at 31 years of age?

I m at the age of 40 presently a housewife want do job i m basically a undergraduate can u plz guide me how to complete my gtgraduation.
20th September 2017, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

I am 43 years old. Now I want to join ICWA foundation course. If everything go right, I will be an ICWA at the age of 46. Is there any prospect of doing this course at this age? I think that there is no chance of getting a job at this age. But is there any chance of self employment? Or, shall I have the opportunity to join as partner in an ICWA firm ? Please inform me kindly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?