13th January 2020, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Creative Graphic Design in Academy of Animation and Gaming Gurgaon?

Can anyone of you tell me about the total fee expenses in Academy of Animation and Gaming Gurgaon for Diploma in Creative Graphic Design course? I am interested to study this Diploma course in this institute, so I want to know admission as well as tuition fee of this course.

15th January 2020, 02:12 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Creative Graphic Design in Academy of Animation and Gaming Gurgaon?

The admission fee for Diploma in Creative Graphic Design in Academy of Animation and Gaming Gurgaon would be Rs.3,000.

The tuition fee expenses of pursing Diploma in Creative Graphic Design in Academy of Animation and Gaming Gurgaon would be Rs.6,500.
15th January 2020, 11:29 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Creative Graphic Design in Academy of Animation and Gaming Gurgaon?

The admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Creative Graphic Design in the Academy of Animation and Gaming Gurgaon are given below.

** The tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Creative Graphic Design in the Academy of Animation and Gaming Gurgaon is Rs.27800.

** The admission fee expenses of Diploma in Creative Graphic Design in the Academy of Animation and Gaming Gurgaon is Rs.3500.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?