6th January 2020, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Multimedia and Animation in Maharishi Kautilya Academy Bhopal?

Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in Maharishi Kautilya Academy Bhopal for studying Diploma in Multimedia and Animation course. I want to do this course from this institute. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.

15th January 2020, 12:29 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Multimedia and Animation in Maharishi Kautilya Academy Bhopal?

The admission procedure to pursue Diploma in Multimedia and Animation in Maharishi Kautilya Academy Bhopal is through entrance examination followed by Personal Interview which includes fitness assessment, work experience, and expertise, publications and reason to pursue Diploma in Multimedia and Animation.

The application form can be obtained from Maharishi Kautilya Academy office at the address mentioned below:-
Contact Address:-
Maharishi Kautilya Academy
D-61, Sarvdharam, Near Vishal Megamart
Kolar Road, Bhopal (M.P.) - 462042
Phone number:-0755-4222356, +91-9993483999
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?