14th July 2020, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in Government Polytechnic Amritsar?

Hello friends, can you please give me the information regarding the overall fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering course which is available in Government Polytechnic Amritsar? Please tell me about the admission as well as tuition fee expenses.

18th July 2020, 06:31 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in Government Polytechnic Amritsar?

The admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in Government Polytechnic Amritsar is mentioned below:-

Admission fee expenses:- Rs.1,200
Semester I fee expenses:-Rs.1,800
Semester II fee expense:-Rs.1,800
Semester III fee expense:-Rs.1,800
Semester IV fee expense:-Rs.1,800
Semester V fee expense:-Rs.1,800
Semester VI fee expense:-Rs.1,800

There would also be 5% Full free ship and 5% Half-free ship to the meritorious students by the principal.

You can refer to the official website of Government Polytechnic Amritsar which is http://www.gpamritsar.org/fee_structure.php.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?