14th July 2020, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to secure Diploma in Electrical Engineering admission in Government Polytechnic Amritsar?

Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in Government Polytechnic Amritsar. I would like to know about the educational qualification which is required to secure admission for this Diploma course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

18th July 2020, 05:22 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to secure Diploma in Electrical Engineering admission in Government Polytechnic Amritsar?

The educational qualification required to study a Diploma in Electrical Engineering at Government Polytechnic Amritsar is a 3 year duration course and the candidate must have passed class 10th with a minimum score of 35% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.gpamritsar.org
18th July 2020, 06:25 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to secure Diploma in Electrical Engineering admission in Government Polytechnic Amritsar?

The educational qualification required to secure Diploma in Electrical Engineering admission in Government Polytechnic Amritsar is that you must have passed 10th standard with Science and Mathematics with minimum 50% marks. You should have no backlog in the class 10th board examination.

You can visit the website http://www.gpamritsar.org/ for more information.
19th July 2020, 08:43 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification required to secure admission in Electrical Engineering in Government Polytechnic college Amritsar is given below-

1. Candidate must have completed ITI from Electrical trade.
OR
2. candidate must have completed 10th .
OR
3. Candidate must have completed 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?