16th December 2014, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for NEET if appeared in Karnataka-CET twice? Number of attempts available in NEET?

Hello sir
I am a bsc 1st year student. I have attempted karnataka cet twice,
but I didn't get the medical seat .can I attempt for neet ...?
if so how many times can I attempt...?
please let me know immediately

20th December 2014, 03:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NEET if appeared in Karnataka-CET twice? Number of attempts available in NEET?

There is no limit for number of attempts to appear for NEET examination. To be eligible to appear for NEET examination, you must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical test in these subjects and English from a recognised board. Since, you have not got the medical seat, you can appear for NEET examination by satisfying the eligibility criteria required to appear for NEET examination.
3rd December 2016, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NEET if appeared in Karnataka-CET twice? Number of attempts available in NEET?

I have appeared two times aimpt and one time meet . Can I apply neet for second time
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?