3rd August 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?

I am doing diploma in mechatronics now. But i want to join aeronautical engineering. I don't mind if i have to study from 1st semester. But tell me if it is possible to join? Please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics? -- [New]
  2. Can I do Aeronautical engineering after completing NTTF in Mechatronics from Dharwad
  3. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. How to become an engineer in Aeronautical/Civil/Mechatronics?
  5. What is the best course to take up in engineering after diploma in Mechatronics
  6. Procedure to study B.Tech(Mechatronics) in Germany for Diploma holder?
  7. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  8. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  10. Can I do B.E. Mechatronics in abroad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. How to go for aeronautical engineering? I am studying in diploma mechanical
  12. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  13. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  14. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  15. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  17. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  18. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
3rd August 2015, 11:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing diploma in mechatronics now. But i want to join aeronautical engineering. I don't mind if i have to study from 1st semester. But tell me if it is possible to join? Please tell me
No, after completion of diploma in Mechatronics, you can not get admission in B.E/B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering. But you can do B.E/B.Tech in ECE or Mechanical through lateral entry exam.

Eligibility criteria for the Lateral Entry exam:-

(i)Passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy with above 60% marks.

(ii)Passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 60% marks.
4th August 2015, 12:25 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to join Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics.

Eligibility :

Candidate who have completed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Equivalent can apply for Aeronautical Engineering. Students passing Diploma in Mechatronics are also eligible.
Candidate must have secured more than 60% marks in his Diploma.
Age of candidate must be between 17 to 23 years.
4th August 2015, 02:34 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, it is possible that one can get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completing a Diploma in Mechanics. Those candidates who have completed their Diploma Engineering course can directly get admission in 2nd year Engineering course through lateral entry. Diploma students are exempt from the 1st Engineering course. The final selection is based on the entrance examination conducted by the respective university.
4th August 2015, 05:33 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after the completion of your Diploma in Mechatronics, but for that you will have to appear for LEET examination, to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year directly after completion of your Diploma course.
4th August 2015, 11:40 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

- > yes it is possible you can change your branch after completing diploma .
* After completing diploma actually lateral entries way is the only way for getting into btech for engineer students .
* Even for 1st year of engineering students have the right to change their branch .
* This is simple and be careful while deciding the caterer branch because it decides ur fate in your preferred Field.
7th August 2015, 08:02 PM
DSP@1

If you want to join once again in diploma in Aeronautical engineering after doing your diploma in mechatronics.

Then yes you can join once again in diploma in Aeronautical Engineering but you have to study from 1st semester again.

If you are ready for this then you contact the college near to you and join directly in the course.

But if you want to join in Aeronautical course for your graduation after doing diploma in Mechatronics then first check for the eligibility.

In each state this eligibility will vary so check whether it is eligible in your state or not. If eligible then you have to appear for the entrance test conducted by your state education board and get seat through the web counselling.

If you are not eligible then you are not eligible to do Aeronautical engineering in your graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?