14th July 2022, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

After 10th class Diploma can i apply for BA?

I have completed polytechnic diploma in 2020 .i had done diploma after class 10th,can i apply for ba and any ather job which requires intermediate

15th July 2022, 12:31 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: After 10th class Diploma can i apply for BA?

Yes, you can apply for B.A after completing your diploma as diploma is equivalent to 12th. You can also choose professional course rather than B.A or the best option is to do graduation in the stream which you have already study in your diploma.
15th July 2022, 02:04 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for a B.A. course after passing your diploma because it is equivalent to class 12. Instead of a B.A., you might take a professional program if you want to pursue it, or the best alternative would be to complete your graduation course in the field you have studied for your diploma.
15th July 2022, 12:14 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study BA is a candidate must have done 10+2 with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Some universities conduct their own entrance examinations while some take direct admission. The minimum score and the admission process may vary from college to college which you can check before applying. There is no specific age limit to apply for this course.

Yes, you can apply for the job as per your chosen field in which you had done your diploma course. You can apply through various job portals and can also search for jobs in newspapers.
15th July 2022, 01:38 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for B.A after completing your diploma as diploma is equivalent to 12th. You can also opt for professional courses instead of B.A. The best option is to do graduation in any stream which you have already studied in your diploma.
15th July 2022, 05:06 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

After earning a diploma course, which is equivalent to a 12th-grade education, the candidate may apply for a B.A course. Candidates can pursue their graduation degree in the field they have studied for their diplomas. Because it will help in their studies.
15th July 2022, 06:19 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

BA stands for Bachelor of Arts.

No, diploma candidates are not eligible for BA course. However you can apply for the bachelors degree course after completion of diploma based on 10th class.

The duration of the BA course is of three years.
15th July 2022, 07:31 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

No.

Eligibility Criteria for BA:

Aspirants must have completed their 10+2 from a recognised board.
Some colleges also specify that aspirants should have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks at 10+2 level.
Some colleges also offer 5% marks relaxation in this criteria for SC/ ST candidates.
15th July 2022, 10:22 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to let you know that Polytechnic Diploma completed after Class 10th is certainly equivalent to a higher secondary school degree i.e; Class 12th and therefore one can pursue Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree course and other job opportunities except few like NDA whether regular higher secondary school degree course are must.
16th July 2022, 09:32 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for BA after completing your diploma as diploma is equivalent to 12th. You can also choose professional course rather than BA or the most best option in to do graduation in the stream which you have already study in your diploma.
16th July 2022, 05:58 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

No diploma candidates are not eligible for BA course.
The applicant who interested to apply for BA course must complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification in any discipline from recognised University.

BA stands for bachelor of arts. The duration of the course is for 3 year which is divided into 6 semester.

So, being a diploma student you are not eligible for BA course after completing diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?