15th January 2017, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Polytechnic Diploma entrance exam after completing class 10th with Home Science subject?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th with subject Home Science and after completing it I want to pursue Polytechnic Diploma so I want to know am I eligible to apply for Polytechnic Diploma entrance exam after completing class 10th with Home Science subject?

18th January 2017, 10:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Polytechnic Diploma entrance exam after completing class 10th with Home Science subject?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Polytechnic Diploma entrance examination after completion of your class 10th with Home science subject from a recognised board. Candidates who have passed 10th standard from a recognised board are eligible to appear in Polytechnic Diploma entrance examination. By qualifying the entrance examination, according to your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college for pursuing Diploma course.
19th January 2017, 08:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Polytechnic Diploma entrance exam after completing class 10th with Home Science subject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th with subject Home Science and after completing it I want to pursue Polytechnic Diploma so I want to know am I eligible to apply for Polytechnic Diploma entrance exam after completing class 10th with Home Science subject?
Yes, you are eligible for diploma entrance exam.

The educational qualification required for diploma entrance exam is 10th standard from recognized board.

Your minimum age should be 17 years old.

Pattern for diploma entrance exam:-

Paper I- Mathematics (200 Marks)-Class 10th Mathematics questions.

Paper II – Physics & Chemistry (200 Marks)-Class 10th Physics & Chemistry Questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?