24th May 2014, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

After completing Diploma what to do to go US?

I'm final year diploma .I want to go us what should I do after completing diploma?.... what i am after diploma

28th May 2014, 09:22 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: After completing Diploma what to do to go US?

Hello dear friend, You have only completed your diploma now. To be eligible to go to United States for studies that too on the basis of Scholarship from the university, you will have to be complete your graduation first , so that you can Appear Graduate Record exams (GRE) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).

After only a diploma you can't get too much opportunity to go to the US for higher studies and can hope of continuing your Job there because after Post graduation from a foreign university you will be hoarded with a lot of job opportunities in India too if you apply for them. so stay ahead in the race and go for your graduation first. after diploma you can do Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technical qualifications like B.Tech or B.E.

You can even go for a simple graduation course in commerce or arts but science may not be possible after diploma. so you can't pursue a science graduation after diploma.

Then prepare well for the GRE/TOEFL exams and qualify in those exams with a very good score of above 70% you will definitely get stipend from foreign Universities for such a high score card in GRE. Then you can apply for VISA & passport and then if selected in a university of your choice you can leave for studying there.
All the best.
29th May 2014, 06:49 PM
roy_abhi

Default Re: After completing Diploma what to do to go US?

Please clarify what kind of diploma you are doing and for what kind of job or education you want to migrate US.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?