7th June 2022, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

After diploma in Child Psychology can do I BA?

happy morning sir/mam, i'm completed 10th std now i want to do psychology. So i'm going to do diploma in child psychology after this diploma study can i do b.a child and adolescent psychology. Please say me a way to do psychology without 11th and 12th.

12th June 2022, 12:16 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After diploma in Child Psychology can do I BA?

For any bachelor's degree, it's important for a candidate to have completed class 12th.
As you have already completed diploma and its equivalent to class 12th thus you can apply for the course.
You are very much eligible for the same.
15th June 2022, 03:02 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After diploma in Child Psychology can do I BA?

The basic educational qualification required to study BA (Bachelor of Arts) is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board. The minimum aggregate marks required is 45% - 50%. Admission is offered through both merit and performance in the entrance examination which is mostly conducted by the university itself. The minimum score and the admission process may vary from college to college which you can before applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?