18th December 2015, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

How to make a career after studying Diploma in Child Psychology?

I have done my 12th from Science side. Now i want to study Child Psychology as i want to make a career in this field. So tell me how to make a career after studying Diploma in the Child Psychology?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course i should choose in Child and Adolescent Psychology?
  2. What is the scope of studying Diploma in Psychology? -- [New]
  3. Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Child Psychology for B.Sc(Psychology) candidate?
  4. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  5. How to pursue diploma course in Child Psychology and Child Counseling through distance learning?
  6. Is it possible to pursue Diploma in Child Psychology after MBA in Marketing?
  7. List of Distance universities which offer PG Diploma in Child Psychology course in Mumbai? Eligibility to study for B.A.(Sociology) graduate?
  8. How to make a career in Psycho after completing B.A with psychology? Should I do M.A or MSc in Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to make a career in Forensic Psychology?
  10. Should I go for Bachelors in Psychology though correspondence to make a career in Psychology after completing Bachelors in interior designing?
  11. Possibility to study PhD in Child Psychology for MCA and B.Ed holder?
  12. Can i do Psychology after 12th with Sociology subject?
  13. How to do diploma in child psychology after finishing 10th
  14. Correspondence course for M.A in Child Psychology? I have graduated in Psychology
  15. List of Universities offering Diploma in Child Psychology in Punjab?
  16. Can I study Child Psychology Diploma course if completed 10th? List of colleges in Delhi?
  17. How to pursue Psychology for post graduation? I am currently studying in 3rd year IT in Pune University
  18. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
16th May 2016, 12:12 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make a career after studying Diploma in Child Psychology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my 12th from Science side. Now i want to study Child Psychology as i want to make a career in this field. So tell me how to make a career after studying Diploma in the Child Psychology?
You are required to apply for Higher studies in Child Psychology to make career bright and to get a job opportunity in the same field. Normally, Master Degree in psychology is typically required to work as a child psychologist. So, first you are required complete Graduation in psychology to be eligible for Master Degree course. Once you complete Diploma in Child Psychology you are eligible to apply for Graduation in Child Psychology course. In Graduation in Child Psychology course, a focus is usually put on advanced coursework in psychological theories and research.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?