7th July 2015, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th Maharashtra Board student? List of colleges offering admission in Mumbai?

Hello everyone,
Can I do Diploma in Architecture course after passing 10th from Maharashtra Board? Kindly tell me about the colleges for Diploma in Architecture in Mumbai?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to study Architecture Diploma course for 10th Maharashtra Board student?
  2. Possibility to apply for D.Arch course after completing 10th standard? List of D.Arch colleges?
  3. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  4. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if secured 63.82% in 10th Maharashtra Board? Entrance exam to get admission?
  5. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  6. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Architecture course in Mumbai on 10th basis?
  7. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th student? Where this course is available?
  8. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis in Maharashtra?
  9. Procedure to study Diploma in Architecture for 10th student?
  10. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
  11. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  12. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  13. Possibility to study Diploma in Agriculture course for 10th student? List of colleges in Telangana?
  14. List of Polytechnic colleges in Mumbai for doing Information Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which private college can i get in India for B.Arch with AIEEE?
  16. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  17. Entrance exams to study Architecture Diploma course in Maharashtra?
  18. List of Autonomous Polytechnic colleges available in Mumbai and Pune for 10th student?
8th July 2015, 11:24 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th Maharashtra Board student? List of colleges offering admission in Mumbai?

Yes, after the completion of 10th standard, you can join in Diploma in Architecture course. To get admission in this course, you can appear for the polytechnic entrance exam, which is conducted in Maharashtra. By qualifying in that exam, you can get admission in Diploma in Architecture course.

List of colleges offering Diploma in Architecture course in Maharashtra:-

GSPM's Gramin Polytechnic
Address: near SGGS college ,vishupuri, Nanded, Maharashtra

P K Technical Campus
Address: Chakan-shikrapur highway, Kadachiwadi, Khed, Pune, Maharashtra

Smt. Premalatai Chavan Polytechnic
Address: Mangalwar Peth Karad, Karad, Maharashtra
15th June 2022, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th Maharashtra Board student? List of colleges offering admission in Mumbai?

10th diploma in architecture
In Bombay college name
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?