8th October 2021, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

After taking admission in Diploma in hotel management, in case I fail in 10+2 examination?

After taking admission in Gurunanak institute of hotel management Kolkata for diploma in hotel management course in case I will fail in my 10 2 boards examination then ?

9th October 2021, 07:44 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After taking admission in Diploma in hotel management, in case I fail in 10+2 examination?

°°° The minimum educational qualification required to pursue diploma in hotel management is successful completion of 10 + 2 in any discipline from a recognised board with at least 50% marks for general category students and relaxation of 5% is provided to reserved category students.
Admission is done on the basis of entrance examination that is conducted by the respective University where you want to take admission.

°°° Entrance exams

BVP CET

JET

AIHMCT WAT

AIMA UGAT

°°° In case you get failed in your class 12th Board examinations then, you will not be allowed to pursue diploma in hotel management course.
10th October 2021, 11:51 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After taking admission in Diploma in hotel management, in case I fail in 10+2 examination?

You will get admission in any course, after you receive your result.
In case you are failing in any of the subject, then you can give compartment exam of that.
In this way you can do the course.
11th October 2021, 08:54 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

12th fail candidate is not eligible to study diploma in hotel management course.

The eligibility criteria to get admission in Hotel Management course:-

The candidate should have passed 12th standard from a recognised board are eligible to apply.

The age limit is between 17 to 25 years.

So clear the 12th exams first, then you will get admission in hotel management course.
15th October 2021, 02:50 PM
jeet2porwal

No, It is not possible to get admission in Diploma in hotel management, in case you fail in 10+2 examination.

You have to complete 12th from recognized board with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized university.

Your selection will be done either on the basis of 12th score or through entrance exam conducted by university.

Your final selection will be done through personal interview.
15th October 2021, 07:08 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

After taking admission in Diploma in hotel management if you fail in 10+2 examination then also you can continue the course. The minimum qualification required for this course is a candidate must have passed class 10th or class 12th in any stream from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the Gurunanak Institute of hotel management, Kolkata website link for your reference that is www.gnihm.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?