8th August 2015, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for BTC or not after completion diploma course?

I am diploma holder not 12 so i can apply for btc or not? I had done diploma after high school and then graduation.? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same as soon as possible to me? Awaiting for the response.

9th August 2015, 09:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for BTC or not after completion diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am diploma holder not 12 so i can apply for btc or not? I had done diploma after high school and then graduation.? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same as soon as possible to me? Awaiting for the response.
Sorry that you are not eligible for BTC after completing Diploma. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for BTC is Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. Please, go through the below eligibility criteria,

- Applicants should have Graduation Degree with minimum 50% marks from any board/Institute recognized and upto 5% Relaxation in marks will be provided for SC, ST, OBC, PH.

- Applicants age limit should be in between 18-30 years.
13th October 2018, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for BTC or not after completion diploma course?

I am diploma holder not 12 and BE computer science i can apply for btc or not? I had done diploma after high school and then graduation.? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same as soon as possible to me
19th May 2020, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

I have only polytechnic diploma and graduation so can I apply for b.t.c
3rd June 2020, 01:48 PM
Sanam88779

Yes you can apply for that your diploma will work as an option of 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?