16th June 2015, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for any corporate field jobs after completion of diploma in IT?

Am I eligible to apply for any corporate field jobs after completion of diploma in IT? What should I do to ensure that I will get the job? Can someone please give me the complete details for the same? Hope that someone will provide me the complete information soon!

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is diploma course equivalent to 12th or not? Can I apply for jobs where the minimum qualification asked is 12th completion?
  2. Can I do B.Tech or M.Tech from any distance university without having Maths in +2?
  3. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  4. Am I eligible for government and private jobs in textile design after completion of diploma course?
  5. What are the jobs available in Government sector after completion of diploma mechanical with 57% marks?
  6. Can I apply for government jobs after completion of Diploma Electrical Engineering from IASE University?
  7. Can I get a job in Air Force Field? Am I eligible for it after diploma in Electronics and Communication Diploma?
  8. What all jobs I can apply for after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  9. How to apply for AMIE after completion of diploma with CS course?
  10. Which has a better scope in government sector, MCA or MBA?
  11. Eligibility criteria for job after passing B.Com CA final year?
  12. What are the entrance exams to write for getting Government job which are based on Engineering?
  13. What are the scholarships I am eligible to apply for after completion of Diploma in ECE from Chandigarh?
  14. Which all Government jobs I can apply for after completion of diploma in IASE deemed University?
  15. After Electronics and Communication Diploma can I get a job in Air Force Field? What are the jobs available for me? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the opportunities of job available after completion of B.Com course?
  17. How can I crack the IES entrance exam?
  18. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
16th June 2015, 05:22 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for any corporate field jobs after completion of diploma in IT?

No, you cannot get IT related job, only with the qualification of diploma in IT. So, after the diploma course, you should in B.E(IT)/B.Tech(IT) course. By completing graduation in IT, you can apply for IT related jobs in MNC companies. If you can get a good job in top MNC company, then you will have good future and good income.
16th June 2015, 06:58 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for any corporate field jobs after completion of diploma in IT?

After completing your diploma you are eligible to get job related to your field. You can get job but you need to search job related to your field. As IT is a private sector and demand of employees in this sector is more thus you will get job easily. Basically in private sector companies pay for talent thus you must have good knowledge of your trade and subjects which you read during your course.

Also if you have good knowledge of computer languages like C, C++, HTML, JAVA, PHP etc then it will be more beneficial for you. Any corporate will easily hire you.

One more thing which i want to tell you that on the behalf of your diploma most of the company will offer you less salary. As if you want to join some known firms like TCS, WIPRO, HCL etc then you need to do B.Tech in same field. They prefer b.tech holder more than that of diploma holder's.

So its on you that what will you choose. If i will be in your place then i choose to study more as it will be more beneficial in all aspects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?