11th June 2015, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Can i do MSc IT after Diploma in same? What are the other options except B. Tech?

Dear sir, i am Pooja Soni from Gujarat. Currently i am pursuing diploma in Information technology. Can i do M.S.C IT after diploma? If u have any other option after diploma except B.Tech then please tell me. I AM VERY THANKFUL TO YOU.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc IT after diploma? Which other courses can I do after diploma in CS?
  2. After diploma what are the best options? Can I do B.Tech privately?
  3. Should I go for MSc IT or MSc CS?
  4. Career options after part-time B.Tech after diploma and 6 years of work experience? Apart from BITS and IIIE what are the other options?
  5. M.Sc or M.Sc Tech which is better option after B.Sc(Biotechnology)? Is M.Sc equivalent to M.Tech?
  6. Can my daughter apply for MSc Biotechnology after doing B.Tech Biotech?
  7. What are the options available for me after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 54%?
  8. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  9. Which subjects are better for MSc?
  10. Career options other than engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  11. How to do B.E Mechanical after completing ITI in 1996? I ave 12 years of experience in steel structures
  12. How may i do B.Tech through distance learning after my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Difference between MSc and MSc(Tech) degree? Is MSc(Tech) equivalent to B.Tech or M.Tech?
  14. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the career options after diploma and telecommunication
  16. What are the options available after completing diploma? Can I do MBA after diploma? Is diploma treated equal to degree and can a diploma student take up IAS exam?
  17. Is M.Sc and M.Tech equivalent? Difference between M.Tech and MSc(Tech)?
  18. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
11th June 2015, 03:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do MSc IT after Diploma in same? What are the other options except B. Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, i am Pooja Soni from Gujarat. Currently i am pursuing diploma in Information technology. Can i do M.S.C IT after diploma? If u have any other option after diploma except B.Tech then please tell me. I AM VERY THANKFUL TO YOU.
No, you can not M.Sc in IT after completion of your diploma degree.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc in IT/CS, BCA or B.Sc in Mathematics from a recognized university are eligible for M.Sc in IT course.

Your age should be above 17 years.

After completion of diploma degree, you can apply for AMIE degree.
11th June 2015, 05:53 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do MSc IT after Diploma in same? What are the other options except B. Tech?

No, you cannot directly join in M.Sc(IT) course, after the completion of Diploma course. That's because, to join in M.Sc(IT) course, candidate should have minimum qualification of graduation in any related stream. So, after the completion of diploma, you should join in any Bachelors course like B.E/B.Tech. After completing B.E/B.Tech IT related courses, you can apply for admission in M.Sc(IT) course.
12th June 2015, 04:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For M.Sc IT you need Graduation and you have only diploma qualification. Therefore, you can only go for any degree course. Other than B.Tech you have options of AMIE which is a good option only when you are doing a job in the given field. Hence, you can go for AMIE and find a suitable job which will help you to gain experience in the given field. After sometime when you have AMIE qualification which is equivalent to any Engineering degree, you can use to to get promotion which can help you to grow.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?