24th February 2016, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for constable job in Andhra Pradesh after completion of diploma course?

Is diploma is equivalent to intermediate then diploma is eligible for andhra pradesh state constable? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting or the answer soon. Please let me know. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for constable job after completion of diploma course?
  2. Which is the best college to do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of 12th?
  3. Am I eligible to apply in AIPGMEE if completed Schooling in Andhra Pradesh and MBBS from Tamil Nadu?
  4. How can a Soldier join Andhra Pradesh Police as Constable or Sub Inspector?
  5. Being a married 33 years old M.Com post graduate can I apply for any bank exam?
  6. Which are the good companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  7. Am i eligible for Police Constable job with Electronics Diploma?
  8. Is this possible to be eligible for K-CET after completion of 10th standard and 10+2 in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. Which are the best coaching centers in AP? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  10. List of colleges offering M.Sc course with Microbiology stream through correspondence in Guntur?
  11. Can I get MBBS seat in AP after getting 77 marks in EAMCET? I have scored 474 rank
  12. Which college can I get in Hyderabad? I have scored 140774 rank in EAMCET engineering stream
  13. In which engineering college will I get a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 64 marks in EAMCET?
  14. List of colleges offering correspondence Mechanical Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  15. Requirements to study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. List private Diploma colleges for studying Mechanical subject?
  17. Can I get admission to study Civil Engineering Diploma course after completing ITI in Andhra Pradesh?
  18. Am I eligible to write KCET Exam having completed 10th, 11th and 12th in Andhra Pradesh and being a resident of Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
26th February 2016, 09:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for constable job in Andhra Pradesh after completion of diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is diploma is equivalent to intermediate then diploma is eligible for andhra pradesh state constable? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting or the answer soon. Please let me know. Thanks!
Yes, diploma candidates are eligible for constable job in Andhra Pradesh.

Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from a recognized board are eligible for Constable post.

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.

Minimum Physical Standard:

i) For Male Candidates:
Height-1.67 mtrs.
Weight-51.5 Kgs
Chest-79 cms with a minimum expansion of 5 cms

ii) For Female Candidates:-
Height-1.60 mtrs.
Weight- 45 Kgs
28th February 2016, 10:47 AM
monikasiri

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for constable job in Andhra Pradesh after completion of diploma course?

The education qualification to apply for any constable job is Tenth Standard.So,you are eligible for applying for the Examination.But make sure that your age in between 18-27 years.Beside the age and Education eligibility for applying for the Examination,you should have the height,weight and other physical Qualifications to apply for the job.There are various levels of selection for the job.Written test,Physical and Sports test and finally the Interview are the tests conducted for selecting the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?