3rd October 2016, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for DAC course after completion of diploma in computer science?

Hi,

I am swapnil I am doing diploma in computer at M M P PUNE ,can I apply for DAC course? Can you please let me know the criteria which is followed for it? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for the course? Awaiting for the quick response.

4th October 2016, 01:00 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for DAC course after completion of diploma in computer science?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible C-DAC courses after the completion of Diploma courses.
Candidates with Graduate degree in Engineering in any discipline from a recognised University are eligible to opt for the C-DAC courses. So, you are not eligible at this instant.
4th October 2016, 01:17 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for DAC course after completion of diploma in computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am swapnil I am doing diploma in computer at M M P PUNE ,can I apply for DAC course? Can you please let me know the criteria which is followed for it? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for the course? Awaiting for the quick response.

Sorry, you are not eligible for DAC course after completion of diploma in Computer Science. The CDAC is a post graduate course, so you cannot apply after diploma course. The students who have passed B.E or B.Tech or AMIE in Computer Science or Electronics or Electrical or IT are only eligible to apply for the CDAC. The admission will be done on the basis of an entrance test called as common admission test (C-CAT). The students who have completed post graduate courses like MCA, M.Sc Computer Science, IT, EE, Electronics, Instrumentation engineering are eligible to apply. So you are not eligible for DAC course after the completion of Diploma in Computer Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?