29th October 2015, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for IIT if I have completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Am I eligible to apply for IIT if I have completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? Can someone please answer me soon on the same? What would be the eligibility criteria which is followed? Awaiting for the answer soon.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Airhostess job if I have completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?
  2. Can I study in IIT after Diploma in Electronics & Telelcommunication?
  3. WHat should be done after EC in diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  4. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  5. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  6. What is the procedure to be followed for doing B.Tech after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. MBA after Diploma(electronics and telecommunication) and 12th standard with Science?
  8. Am I eligible for CET lateral entry exam after completing diploma in Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers
  9. Can I do BBA course after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  10. Can I do Diploma in 2 streams in my last year of Diploma?
  11. Which course is suitable to me after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  12. Can I apply for Electronics related posts in BARC being a Diploma Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer?
  13. List of correspondence courses that can be done after Electronics & Telecommunication?
  14. Age limit to apply for Government Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to study Integrated B.Tech and M.Tech course if completed 3 years Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  16. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Education after completing Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma course?
  17. What should I do further if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  18. Is Electronics and telecommunication diploma holder eligible for SSC exam?
29th October 2015, 08:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IIT if I have completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

No, you are not eligible to apply for IIT after completion of your three years Diploma course in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. IIT's does not offers Lateral Entry admissions to B.Tech course. Only candidates who have completed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board and those who have appeared, qualified and secured good rank in JEE Main and Advance examination are eligible to get admission in IIT. So, being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to apply for IIT.
31st October 2015, 04:31 PM
Jitu888

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IIT if I have completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

No.
You are not eligible for IIT after completion of diploma engineering course.

Diploma is 3 years duration course & not equivalent to 10+2. So, you can not get admission for B.Tech in IIT.

Only 10+2 passed students are eligible for JEE exam conducted by IIT for admission of B.Tech in IIT.

But are eligible for B.Tech by lateral entry from another university except IIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?