30th September 2016, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for next course if I have compled diploma in computer science but have backlogs?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed diploma in cse but i have back logs so any chance for examination. Can you please provide me the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the answer on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for BSNL junior engineering exam after having 2 backlogs in final year of diploma in computer science?
  2. Am I eligible for Indian Navy if I had 1 backlog in previous semester of computer science and engineering? If my aggregate is 60% to 70% then can I apply for it? Would the backlogs affect my chances?
  3. Am I eligible to do graduation or degree if I have still 2 backlogs in diploma in computer science?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  5. Am I eligible to do Engineering after completion of diploma with 2 backlogs?
  6. Can I do MS after clearing GRA and TOEFL having 2 backlogs history in past?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for the teacher job in private colleges after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  8. Can I do any course in NIIT after having 2 backlogs in computer science(Without doing 12th)?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Airhostess job after completion of diploma in computer science?
  10. Am I eligible for IBPS Exam being a candidate having 2 backlogs in 8th semester of CSE?
  11. Courses after Diploma in Computer Science with backlogs?
  12. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  13. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Should I go for diploma course in Computer Hardware after Secondary?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course if I failed in three subjects of Diploma in Computer Science?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for bank coaching after completion of diploma in computer science? -- [New]
  17. Is it possible to clear the backlogs after 13 years which I had in diploma course to complete?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Army, Navy and Airforce after completing 10th+diploma+B.E civil engineering
30th September 2016, 08:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for next course if I have compled diploma in computer science but have backlogs?

No, you are not eligible to pursue or apply for next course after completion of Diploma in Computer Science if you have backlogs in Diploma course. Yes, unless you clear your backlogs you cannot pursue next course. So I suggest you to follow my instructions in order to find better scope.

>> As you have backlogs in Diploma, first you must clear the pending backlogs in order to pursue next course.

>> After successful completion of Clearing backlogs, you can then appear in Engineering Entrance Examination in order to be eligible.

>> Based on the score you obtain in Engineering entrance exam, you will be getting admission in top college.
30th September 2016, 08:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for next course if I have compled diploma in computer science but have backlogs?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for B.Tech course entrance examination after completion of your three years Diploma course in Computer Science. Being a Diploma holder, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/ B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process. But, you need to clear all your backlogs by appearing in supplementary examinations at the time of LEET examination counselling process, if you have backlogs still at the time of LEET examination counselling process, you are not eligible to take admission in B.E/ B.Tech course.
30th September 2016, 10:18 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You will be eligible to apply for next course only after clearing your backlogs, without clearing backlogs you are not eligible to pursue further studies.
1st October 2016, 12:01 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

You are promoted to the next level of education if and only if you have successfully completed the previous level.

Since you have not completed the diploma with all success, you wont be eligible for any kind of the course or the job which are offered on the completion of the diploma.

You need to clear all the backlogs first and then oly you will be awarded the diploma in the concerned subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?