28th January 2019, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for TET being a Diploma holder in Nursery Teacher Training?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done Diploma course in Nursery Teacher Training. I want to apply for TET. So, I would like to know that am I eligible to apply for TET with this qualification of mine?

6th February 2019, 05:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TET being a Diploma holder in Nursery Teacher Training?

Yes, for primary school teaching jobs, you need just Nursery Teachers Training or Diploma in Teacher Training or Basic Teacher Training Course from a recognized institute.

TET is conducted for two kinds of teachers. Hence, surely you will be eligible for it. Just make sure you have got the qualification from a recognized place with minimum required marks.
6th February 2019, 08:16 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TET being a Diploma holder in Nursery Teacher Training?

The teacher eligibility test is conducted in two levels:

Paper 1: Primary Level

Eligibility for paper 1:
Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 45% marks and two year diploma in elementary education.

Paper 2: Upper Primary Level(class 5th to 8th)

Eligibility: Graduate in any discipline and two year diploma in elementary education / Bachelor in Education.
6th February 2019, 11:46 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for TET( teacher eligibility test):-

Candidates must be a citizen of India.

There is no age restriction but the minimum age is 17 years.

Candidates should have to fulfill different eligibility according to their wish to be a primary or elementary teacher.

The basic eligibility for the program is Graduation or 2 years diploma in elementary education with Minimum 40-45% marks.
8th February 2019, 04:11 PM
Venky22

Teaching is considered as one of the most respectful and dedicated profession since ages.A teacher is one of the most responsible people to shape up nations future through its proper guidance and knowledge.

There are some courses that are necessary for candidates who want to pursue teaching as a profession.

N.T.T or Nursery Teacher Training:For this course the candidate should have passed 12th and the age should be in between 18 to 30 years.After completing this course,the candidates become eligible for teaching jobs in primary schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?