1st March 2016, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for lateral entry of diploma holders in UPTU engineering?

Respected Sir,

I am a diploma holder. I wish to get admission through lateral entry in B.Tech of uttar pradesh technical university. Please tell me about the procedure for that? Waiting for your reply.

1st March 2016, 07:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for lateral entry of diploma holders in UPTU engineering?

UPTU conducts UPSEE for lateral entry admission in B.Tech second year for diploma engineering holders. You can apply for this exam if hold a diploma engineering qualification from a recognized institution.

All the colleges affiliated to UPTU give admission based on UPSEE through counselling. You can also get admission through management quota after appearing in entrance exam.
1st March 2016, 07:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get lateral entry admission in B.Tech course in UPTU being a Diploma holder, you must have to appear in UPSEE examination which is conducted by Uttar Pradesh Technical University. To be eligible to appear in UPSEE examination, you musthave completed three years Diploma course with minimum aggregate of 45% (40% for SC/ST) marks from a recognised board. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
23rd June 2018, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir my result of diploma has hasn't come . I want to tool admission in btech by lateral entry. To sir qualifying marksheet.me kya upload kar
26th June 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir My diploma result (3rd year) hasn't come yet. What should we upload in academic qualification for document upload. Please sir resolve this problem as soon as possible
8th February 2019, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

I am from uttar pradesh but I have done my diploma in rajasthan. Can I get admission in b.tech lateral entry through uttar pradesh technical university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?