28th January 2019, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Architecture with 72% in 10th standard?

Sir/Madam, I have completed my 10th with 72% marks. I wish to do Diploma course in the field of Architecture. So, with this percentage of marks, can I study Diploma in this specialization? Kindly tell me about this asap.

6th February 2019, 11:18 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Architecture with 72% in 10th standard?

Yes, you are eligible to study Diploma in Architecture with 72% in 10th standard. The basic educational qualification required to pursue Diploma in Architecture is pass in 10th standard with minimum 55% marks from a recognized institution. Candidates should not minimum 15 years of age to be eligible to pursue this course. Diploma in Architecture is 3 years duration course, comprises of 6 semesters.
6th February 2019, 05:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will be surely eligible for Diploma in Architecture if you have got class 10th with 72% marks. Just make sure you have studied maths and science in class 10th.

Admission will be through polytechnic entrance exam and seats will be allotted based on rank. Just make sure you are well prepared for it.
6th February 2019, 07:27 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can pursue Diploma in Architecture with 72% in 10th standard.

Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Architecture are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 10th from a recognized board.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate.
No age limit required.
6th February 2019, 08:04 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do diploma in architecture with finishing 10th and A pass with 50% aggregate marks in 10th or equivalent (with Mathematics, Science and English) is recommended by most University.

Lovely Professional University in Amritsar is offering diploma in architecture for 10th passed outs with 50% aggregate.
6th February 2019, 09:03 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Architecture:

The candidate must have completed at least 10th standard with minimum 55% marks from a recognised board.

Admission to the course is done mostly on merit basis that is the percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in class 10th board examination.
6th February 2019, 11:53 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam, I have completed my 10th with 72% marks. I wish to do Diploma course in the field of Architecture. So, with this percentage of marks, can I study Diploma in this specialization? Kindly tell me about this asap.
Yes, you can study the Diploma in Architectural Assistantship course in various polytechnic colleges after completion of 10th standard with 72% marks. Minimum eligibility to study the Diploma in Architectural Assistantship course is a pass in SSLC or 10th standard.

You have to appear for the diploma entrance examination conducted by the state board of technical education in some states. In the states like Tamilnadu, admission to the Diploma in Architectural Assistantship is done on the basis of marks obtained in the 10th standard.
7th February 2019, 11:21 PM
bokoma
Member+

Smile Re: Can I study Diploma in Architecture with 72% in 10th standard?

Yes,you can do ,you are absolutely eligible.
Diploma in Architecture Engineering is a certificate level course in the domain of Architectural engineering and its related areas. The course can be pursued by candidates after completion of their class 10th education. The course is of three years duration with a semester-wise system of examination.

Admission to the course is done mostly on merit basis that is the percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in class 10th board examinations. Colleges/Institutes offering the course demand a minimum of 55% marks in science and mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?