7th June 2017, 05:39 PM
sumant321

Am I eligible to get admission in any government polytechnic colleges after taking 3872 general rank in JEXPO?

Sir/Mam, I am sumant. I am a non domicile student, I got a general rank 3872 in JEXPO, will I get admission in any government polytechnic collage of WB. Please reply soon. It will be really helpful if you can answer me on the same soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Civil in any Government Polytechnic of West Bengal with 11848 General rank in JEXPO?
  2. Admission in government polytechnic colleges of North & Sout 24 Parganas with JEXPO rank of 19040?
  3. can I get any government polytechnic college after scoring 5121 general rank in JEXPO?
  4. Can I get admission in Government Polytechnic College in Kolkata with JEXPO General rank of 26521 and female General rank of 3885?
  5. Rank to be achieved for admission in any government Polytechnic college at Kolkata through JEXPO for SC candidate?
  6. Can I get admission in government polytechnic college having 9000 JEXPO rank?
  7. Can I get admission to study Computer Science Engineering in Government Polytechnic College if secured 14813 General rank in JEXPO?
  8. List of Government Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 20150 rank in JEXPO? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of Government affiliated Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal for a candidate with 7755 rank in JEXPO?
  10. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in APC Roy Polytechnic College?
  11. Can I get admission in any government polytechnic college after scoring 7603 JEXPO rank
  12. Possibility to get admission in any Government college of Kolkata for a candidate who has secured 11000 General rank in JEXPO?
  13. In which college I will get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if secured 452 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  14. What range of ranks in JEXPO are accepted by government polytechnic colleges?
  15. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Mechanical Engineering in any government Polytechnic college of West Bengal?
  16. Can I get admission in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 5838 SC rank in JEXPO?
  17. Can I get admission in government aided Polytechnic college if secured 55000 rank in JEXPO?
  18. Can I get admission in any government Polytechnic college if secured 18541 rank in JEXPO?
7th June 2017, 07:07 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in any government polytechnic colleges after taking 3872 general rank in JEXPO?

It depends on the JEXPO cutoff rank sets for government college in this year.
However with this rank you will get very good polytechnic college for sure.
I will advise you to go for online counselling, and arrange your preferred colleges in sequential order.
In this way you will be allotted best college accordance to your JEXPO rank.
8th June 2017, 02:05 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in any government polytechnic colleges after taking 3872 general rank in JEXPO?

Getting admission in any government polytechnic college depends upon the cut off marks of the college which keeps on changing every year and is set by the college itself depending upon the following factors:

> The number of seats available

> Number if candidates appearing for the examination

> Difficulty level of the paper

So, if you can secure the cut off marks of the college then you can definitely get admission.
8th June 2017, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

I had given 3B instead of 2A as caste category. I have to attend for verification. What I have to do now.?
8th June 2017, 11:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Look, it all depends upon the number of candidates applied this year. Rank is secured by a particular student based on the number of applicants per year and the cut off marks and rank required in the colleges changes every year. Since you have scored a good rank in the above said examination, you must try for Government Colleges with this rank. I am sure you can get a seat in a reputed College.
9th June 2017, 09:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumant321 View Post
Sir/Mam, I am sumant. I am a non domicile student, I got a general rank 3872 in JEXPO, will I get admission in any government polytechnic collage of WB. Please reply soon. It will be really helpful if you can answer me on the same soon. Thank you!
As per your JEXPO rank, you will get admission in West Bengal. List of the college as per your JEXPO rank.

1. Ramakrishna Mission Shilpamandira
Address:
208,Grand Trunk Road,
Belur, Howrah, West Bengal

2. Hooghly Engineering & Technology College
Address:
Hooghly,
West Bengal

3. West Bengal Survey Institute
Address:
Bandel , Hooghly,
West Bengal

4. Jalpaiguri Polytechnic Institute
Address:
Jalpaiguri, West Bengal

5. Central Calcutta Polytechnic Institute
Address:
21, Convent Road, Philips, Sealdah,
Rajabazar, Kolkata, West Bengal

6. purulia polytechnic college
Address:
Vivekananda Nagar,
Purulia, West Bengal

7. Asansol Polytechnic college
Address:
Asansol, West Bengal

8. Siliguri Government Polytechnic college
Address:
1 No. Dabgram Colony,
Siliguri, West Bengal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?