10th January 2015, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Information and procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture?

Information and procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture?

Can you provide me the complete details which we need to follow?

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  2. Procedure to take admission in Agriculture diploma at Andhra Pradesh?
  3. What are the courses offered after Agriculture Diploma? Can one do BSc Agriculture after Agriculture diploma?
  4. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
  5. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of universities which offers B.Sc(Agriculture) for Diploma holder?
  7. List of diploma courses for B.Sc(Agriculture) graduate?
  8. Procedure to apply and reference books for preparation of ICAR-JRF(Agriculture)?
  9. Procedure to study Ph.D in Agriculture at any foreign university?
  10. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply in ICAR-JRF for M.Sc(Agriculture) student?
  12. Government or private jobs for Diploma in Agriculture holders?
  13. Procedure to get admission in IGNOU for 3rd year Agriculture Diploma program?
  14. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard?
  15. Information about Agriculture diploma colleges in Anakapalle?
  16. List of institutions offering Diploma in agriculture? Am i eligible for it with Maths background?
  17. List of colleges and procedure to apply for distance Ph.D. in Seed Technology
  18. Are diploma students eligible to apply for BITS? How to apply for the exam? What is the exam syllabus?
11th January 2015, 09:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information and procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture?

For getting admission in Diploma in Agriculture you have to apply for Polytechnic entrance exam which is conducted by the state technical council of the respective state. 10th standard is the minimum qualification required for this entrance exam. Therefore, if you have passed 10th from a recognized board of education then you can surely apply for this entrance exam.

After obtaining a decent rank in the entrance exam you will be eligible for admission in a Polytechnic Institute through counselling. You can apply for entrance exam like JEXPO, JEECUP etc. The best option for you will be the polytechnic entrance exam of your home state to which you belong.
7th June 2017, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information and procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture?

Sir/madam i want to get admission in agriculture diploma i have completed my s.s.c my marks are 8.7 how to get admission in agriculture diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?