28th February 2017, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in BSTC after completion of diploma with 10th standard as base?

Hello Sir/Mam, I completed my diploma (Polytechnic) with 10th base but now I want to do BSTC (Rajasthan) but I am not do 12th. So, I take admission or not? Can you please give me the answer on this? It will be helpful for me to understand better.

2nd March 2017, 10:57 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in BSTC after completion of diploma with 10th standard as base?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for BSTC course after the completion of your Diploma course.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the BSTC entrance examination.
Candidates age must not be above 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?