21st September 2021, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for PhD in Human Resource management?

Sir/madam, i was done my PGDM in HR and affiliated ti AICTE in the period of 2012-14, now i would like to admission in to Ph.D in HRM so am i eligible ?? please confirm.
Thank you

22nd September 2021, 11:00 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for PhD in Human Resource management?

PhD in human resource management is a three to five year doctoral program in the field of human resource management.

Eligibility for PhD in human resource management:-

> The student must complete a master's degree or M.Phil degree in HR management.

> He/ She should get a minimum of 55% of the aggregate of marks from any recognised University.

> must clear cut off marks in the entrance examination are the prime requirement for getting admission in this course.

> The student also have to do well in the personal interview round.

Entrance exams:-
> UGC-NET
> CSIR UGC NET
23rd September 2021, 12:15 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility
Masters degree with atleast 50% from.a recognised university..

Apart from.this, candidate has to appear For national level exam such as UGC NET...
5% relaxation is provided to reserved category...
23rd September 2021, 12:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/madam, i was done my PGDM in HR and affiliated ti AICTE in the period of 2012-14, now i would like to admission in to Ph.D in HRM so am i eligible ?? please confirm.
Thank you
Those candidates who have UGC NET JRF score card are eligible for Ph.D course.

If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for Ph.D course. There is no age criteria.
25th September 2021, 01:13 AM
Chickuvshu

Candidates need to possess a master's degree to be eligible for Ph. D in Human Resource course. The course trains students with the knowledge of policies and processes followed in an organization to ensure maximum productivity from the employees.

Student must be eligible to enroll in a certain course. The following are the requirements for the PhD in Human Resource Management program:-

*The student must get a Master’s or M.Phil. in Human Resources Management.
*He or she must receive at least 55 percent of the total marks from an accredited university.
*The primary prerequisite for admission to this program is that you must pass the entrance examination with the required cut-off scores.
*In addition, students must perform well in the Personal Interview round.
25th September 2021, 05:45 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligible for PhD in Human Resource management:-

The minimum eligibility criteria to secure a seat in PhD in Human Resource Management course is 50% in a master's degree from a recognised University.
Apart from basic eligibility, the candidate should also appear for National levels/University level examination such as UGC NET which will determine a candidate's proficiency and technical ability required to pursue this course.

There is also a relaxation of 5% in the total aggregate marks in the tenth class that is 45% marks are enough for the SC/ ST category candidates.
25th September 2021, 09:06 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can eligible for PhD. Ph.D. is a program offered by universities in India. It can be pursued in any stream after your post-graduation.

You can join Ph.D. after completing your PGDM provided your PGDM is AICTE approved and has an AIU equivalence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?