9th June 2014, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

PGDCA along with MCA is a right option for me? Which professional course is better after PGDCA?

sir,
I have completed my graduation this year.now i m doing PGDCA course and MCA after this course. so please tell me that this is a right decision for my future or not? if no then please tell me what should I do? or tell me which proffesional course is better after PGDCA?

21st November 2014, 10:51 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: PGDCA along with MCA is a right option for me? Which professional course is better after PGDCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
I have completed my graduation this year.now i m doing PGDCA course and MCA after this course. so please tell me that this is a right decision for my future or not? if no then please tell me what should I do? or tell me which proffesional course is better after PGDCA?
Yeah, of course it is a very good decision for your future. Because when you do MCA in the future, it will help you to understand the basics of what you taught in PGDCA more clearly.

In PGDCA, you will be taken into managerial, administration processes and the management sector in the computer application field. But, when you do MCA you will be taken into core process and on floor production and you will be carrying out an actual scenario of getting the final solution on the production floor.

PGDCA followed by MCA provide you much more knowledge regarding all fields of software engineering. And it would make you eligible for responsibility assignments and even in your own business, you shall have a confidence o commanding as an expert. So, it is good to join the MCA course and later you will earn better pay scale surely.
14th August 2016, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: PGDCA along with MCA is a right option for me? Which professional course is better after PGDCA?

I have done b.com honours and have also completed m.com.now I want to do pgdca and then MCA.is it a right option for me and will I face any problem in getting into MCA as I had not taken up maths for my 10 2
28th October 2020, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MCA after PGDCA .But 2 have no mathematics?
25th September 2021, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir /madam
I finished my graduation this year and also my qualification is B. SC mathematics. Now I'm confused what I study next either pgdca or Mca but regular is not possible so i study only distance education which is better for my future and also preparing for job. Which is helpful for job opportunities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?