6th January 2016, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study B.Des after completion of Diploma Civil?

Hello Sir,
I am studying in Diploma of Civil Engineering in final year. After completing my Diploma, I want to do B.Des. Please help me to know that am I eligible for B.Des?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances in NIFT B.F.Tech program for wait listed candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  4. Can I do graduation in B.Arch after completion of diploma course in civil engineering?
  5. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to write the AE exam after completion of Civil diploma course?
  7. How to join B.Arch course after completion of civil diploma course?
  8. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  9. Am I eligible for doing B.Tech in Civil engineering after completion of diploma in food processing technology?
  10. Which institute is best for me in UP after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? I want to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engg
  11. When is the exam written to study M.Arch in Abroad after completion of B.E civil?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma CET exam after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts being a Diploma Civil Engineer?
  14. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Civil Engineering course being a 12th Commerce student?
  15. Am I eligible to study Bachelors in Fashion Technology after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. How to study Architectural engineering after completion of my diploma? I am studying diploma in civil engineering 3rd year
  17. Am I eligible to study Robotics after the completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE?
  18. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
16th January 2016, 10:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Des after completion of Diploma Civil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am studying in Diploma of Civil Engineering in final year. After completing my Diploma, I want to do B.Des. Please help me to know that am I eligible for B.Des?
No, diploma in Civil Engineering candidates are not eligible for BDS course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks with PCB from recognized university are eligible for BDS course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?