14th June 2015, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Bachelors in Fashion Technology after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Hi Friends,
I am a Tamil medium student.
I am studying Diploma in Civil Engineering.
After my Diploma I want to study Bachelors in Fashion Technology.
I want to know that can I study it or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Fashion Technology in Graduation if completed Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course after completing Civil Engineering Diploma course?
  3. How to do fashion technology in M.Tech after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering? Is there any chance to study fashion technology in M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  5. How to study in B.Tech in Civil or Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Ceremic Technology
  6. How to do fashion technology in M.Tech after completing B.Tech Mechanical? Is there any chance to study Fashion Technology in M.Tech
  7. Subjects included in Diploma in Civil Engineering? Courses to study after completing Civil Engineering Diploma course?
  8. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  9. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  10. Which college to select after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  11. Competitive exams details after 10th and the scope of Commerce?
  12. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. Best course after completing Civil Engineering Diploma?
  14. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.F.Tech in NIFT after completing Diploma in Fashion Technology? -- [New]
  15. Is there any chance to do fashion technology in M.Tech after completing B.Tech?
  16. Is there any chance to study B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  17. Possibility to study Fashion Technology Diploma course for 10th student?
  18. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing ITI Draughtsman Civil?
15th June 2015, 11:47 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Bachelors in Fashion Technology after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
I am a Tamil medium student.
I am studying Diploma in Civil Engineering.
After my Diploma I want to study Bachelors in Fashion Technology.
I want to know that can I study it or not?
To join in Bachelor in Fashion Technology after having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering is possible as you are satisfying the needed educational qualification.

# The age limit needed is, candidate can have a maximum age of 23 years. The upper age limit of the candidates is relaxable by 5 years for those belonging to Scheduled Tribe/Scheduled Caste/Differently Abled Person.

# Regarding the educational qualification candidate need to have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education

(OR)

# Candidate should have completed a 3-4 years Diploma course from a recognized university.

Some of the top colleges where you can prefer doing the course are:
  • National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Delhi
  • Pearl Academy, Delhi
  • National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Mumbai
  • National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Bangalore
  • National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Hyderabad
  • Symbiosis Institute of Design (SID), Pune
  • National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Chennai
  • National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Kolkatta
  • National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Mohali
  • Pearl Academy of Fashion, Jaipur
16th June 2015, 12:35 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Bachelors in Fashion Technology after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Yes you are absolutely eligible to apply for Bachelor's in Fashion Technology with Diploma Qualification. Actually there is certain requirements to get eligible for Fashion Technology. Here are the some specializations which have the eligibility to apply for it.

>> You must have completed Diploma or 12th with minimum 55% of marks from the recognized board.

>> If you are belonging to Diploma candidate then you should have completed diploma in below streams.

-- Mechanical Engineering

-- Civil Engineering

-- Electronics and Communication Engineering

-- Electrical Engineering

>> There is No minimum Age limit for it and Upper age limit is about 28 years for Bachelor's degree.

>> You need to give an entrance exam to got selected in the Top colleges.
16th June 2015, 12:40 AM
mwh

Yes,you can do bachelor in fashnion technology after completing diploma in civil engineering.
You have courses like b.tech in leather technology which is a part of fashion technology.
Fashion technology needs aesthestic sense,colour expertise and trends.if you have good thinking and designing then you can get more opportunities in this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?