15th April 2015, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th?

Hello,
I want to know that Diploma in Architecture
course is possible to do after 10th?
I am studying in 10th and I am eager to do
this Diploma course. Please tell me I am eligible?

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th standard?
  3. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  4. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  5. Can I study Diploma in Architecture if secured 86% in 10th?
  6. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  7. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  8. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  9. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  10. What should I study after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  11. Possibility to apply for D.Arch course after completing 10th standard? List of D.Arch colleges?
  12. Am I eligible to study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Education on 10th basis?
  13. Can I study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis if working in Architecture field?
  14. Eligibility to study D.Arch in CEPT University on 10th basis? List of D.Arch colleges in Gujarat?
  15. Can I do diploma in Architecture after passing 10th from Mumbai? Colleges for diploma in Architecture? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if completed B.Com?
  17. Can I be eligible to write Group I and II exam after completing 10th and then diploma
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting on 10th basis?
18th April 2015, 12:20 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th?

The candidate who completed his 10th is eligible for studying diploma of any branch in which he was interested. So you are eligible to study diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th. But the candidate must have passed in all subjects of 10th standard.
18th April 2015, 12:56 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th?

Yes, you are eligible to study Diploma in Architecture after completion of your 10th standard from a recognised board. To get admission in Diploma in Architecture course, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
18th April 2015, 06:36 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Yes, you can study Diploma in Architecture Engineering after completing 10th.
To get admission in Diploma in Architecture Engineering, you have to first appear in entrance exam for Diploma course as like JEXPO , DCECE , CET etc.
Also you have to score good rank in entrance exam of Diploma to get your interested Trade.
Entrance exam of Diploma syllabus is totaly based on 10th syllabus , so focus on your preparation.
16th September 2015, 12:44 AM
Jitu.vide
Member+

Yes, sure
You are eligible for diploma in architecture.

You just have to complete the admission procedure conducted by the dte of state board. Diploma engineering after SSC is very good decision. It have bright future.

You must have minimum 60% in 10th, then you can apply for diploma in architecture.
24th September 2015, 07:39 AM
kanwar555

Smile Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th?

Yes Bro,

You are completely eligible to study Diploma course in Architecture after completing your 10th standard.

Eligibility conditions for Diploma course are as below:
  • 10Th must be completed by you with at least 40% marks from a recognized Education board.
  • You must not have any backlog left in 10th.
  • Your age must not be more than 23 years.

If you are fulfilling the above conditions then you will easily get Admission in Diploma course.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?