14th August 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Diploma in Cardiology being a MBBS candidate? List of institutes in India?

Respected Sir,
I am doing MBBS right now. I want to do Diploma in Cardiology right after my MBBS. Can you please help me to know that I am eligible or not for this course? Which are the institutes in India providing this Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study DM in Neurology/Cardiology in India through NRI quota? List of universities which offer DM in Neurology/Cardiology?
  2. Procedure to study MD in Cardiology in UK after completing MBBS?
  3. List of institutes in India offering direct superspeciality after MBBS in cardiology or endocrinology?
  4. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad
  5. List of colleges with fee expense which offer MBBS and MD in Cardiology in Abroad?
  6. How can I study MS in Cardiology after completing MBBS? Course duration of MS in Cardiology?
  7. Detailed information about Diploma in Cardiology program? List of colleges in India?
  8. MD in Cardiology in Singapore for a candidate who has completed MBBS from Bangladesh?
  9. List of Medical colleges which offer Neurology/Cardiology DM course for a candidate who has completed MD in General Internal Medicine?
  10. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  11. How can I study Cardiology without being MBBS graduate?
  12. Possibility to study Cardiology in Christian Medical College for Diploma Nurse?
  13. Names of the institutes where DM cardiology can be done after the age of 35 years for general candidate?
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MD in Cardiology in Abroad?
  15. List of the institutes offering direct superspeciality aafter MBBS in Endocrinology and Cadiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is there any Diploma courses available in Cardiology on 12th basis?
  17. Can I study PG cardiology after studying BSc MLT?
  18. Recognition of Cardiology Diploma course for a 67 years old Doctor whose certificates are approved by External Affairs Ministry and Indian Embassy of Austria? -- [New]
23rd January 2017, 05:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Cardiology being a MBBS candidate? List of institutes in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am doing MBBS right now. I want to do Diploma in Cardiology right after my MBBS. Can you please help me to know that I am eligible or not for this course? Which are the institutes in India providing this Diploma?

Yes, you are eligible to study Diploma in Cardiology after completion of MBBS. The course is eligible for the candidates who have passed MBBS. The course duration is two years. The course is available in various Medical Colleges and Universities in India like

Fortis Nursing Institute - Official Website

Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research - Official Website

Apollo Hospitals - Official Website

IGNOU - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?