27th May 2014, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Availability of form, last date, date of exam and forms for Jharkhand polytechnic exam?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I would like to ask a few questions regarding the "JHARKHAND POLYTECHNIC EXAM "
(1)When will the form for jharkhand polytechnic available?
(2)What is the last date for the submission of forms?
(3)When will "JHARKHAND POLYTECHNIC EXAM" be held?
(4)From where will I get the form?
At last I would kindly request you to reply me as soon as possible.I shall ever be highly obliged to you for your this act of kindness.
Your faithful,
Bushra Tasneem
([email protected])
thank u!

30th September 2015, 11:51 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: Availability of form, last date, date of exam and forms for Jharkhand polytechnic exam?

The entrance test for Polytechnic course in Jharkhand is known as 'PECE(Polytechnic Engineering Diploma Course)'.

1.The form for PECE will be available between 10th-15th March,

2.The Last date for submission of this form will between 25th-30th March,

3.The PECE exam will be held between 17th-21st April,

4.You can get the forms from 'GPOs(Grand Post Offices)',Main Post Office and other sub-post offices in main cities.

This information is based on the previous years information.They may change depending upon your state education board decisions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?