14th May 2023, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

B.Tech after diploma in Computer Science & engineering can be done or not?

I am the final year student of diploma in computer science & technology. I want an admission in b.tech course after completing my diploma.

1. Please give me some information about entrance exam in various college in west Bengal & all over india also....

2. Is there any lateral exam in IIT
3. Is there any type of all india lateral entry exam.....
plz i want info about these.....

15th May 2023, 06:07 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Tech after diploma in Computer Science & engineering can be done or not?

You can take admission in B.Tech course through lateral entry. Yes, various private and government colleges of West Bengal offer admission in the course.

You are not eligible to get admission in IIT through lateral entry. In IIT admission is offered only through IIT JEE.

NO, All India Lateral entry entrance examination is conducted. Examination is conducted at state or university level.
15th May 2023, 07:16 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: B.Tech after diploma in Computer Science & engineering can be done or not?

Yes, you can do BTech after diploma in Computer Science & Engineering .

Candidates can take admission in the BTech Lateral Entry program as it is only of 3 years for diploma holders.
15th May 2023, 08:30 PM
Shantanubose22

Yes, you can do B.Tech program in any state after completing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering.

>> You can take admission in the B.Tech lateral entry program as it is only of 3-years for diploma holders.
15th May 2023, 09:40 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. After completion of the Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering, you are eligible to join directly to the second year of BTech. The procedure is you have to appear in the Entrance Exam known as Lateral Entry Entrance Test and you have to get qualifying marks to get selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?