14th May 2023, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

General information about get admission for ITI course

Present I am studying B.com final year..after completion of my B.com graduation..I want to join ITI course..because I love technical courses.. forcefully I have joined For Commerce. So there is any possibility to join ITI course after completion of Graduation.. practically is this possible?..please give me solution for my question..

15th May 2023, 06:40 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: General information about get admission for ITI course

A pass in 8th,10th or Matriculation from any recognized Board. some ITI courses are available which you can join even after the 10th. 12th pass students can also Join the ITI course. For most of the courses, the minimum age at the time of admission should not be less than 14 years.
15th May 2023, 08:00 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

To get admission to an ITI (Industrial Training Institute) course, you typically need to follow these general steps:

Eligibility Criteria:-
The candidate should have passed 10th or 12th grade from a recognised board.

Application Process: Once you have identified the ITI and course you want to apply for, obtain the application form from the ITI. The application form can usually be obtained either online or from the ITI's admission office.

Fill out the Application: Fill out the application form with accurate and complete information. Provide details such as your personal information, educational background, and any other information requested.

Submit Documents: Gather all the necessary documents required for admission, such as your educational certificates, proof of age, identity proof, photographs, and any other documents specified by the ITI. Make sure to submit these documents along with your application form.

Entrance Exams: Some ITIs may conduct entrance exams to assess the skills and aptitude of applicants.

Merit or Interview: Based on the application and, if applicable, the entrance exam results, ITIs may shortlist candidates for further selection processes. This may include a merit-based selection or an interview.

Final Admission: If you meet the required criteria and are selected, you will receive an admission offer from the ITI. Follow the instructions provided to complete the admission process, which may involve paying the course fees and submitting additional documents.

For more information you can Visit the official website of the ITI or contact their admission office for accurate and up-to-date information regarding the admission process for the specific course you are interested in.
15th May 2023, 08:19 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

To get admission for ITI Course , candidates must have 10th ,12th degree from a recognised university with minimum 60%marks.

The minimum age required 14 years .
15th May 2023, 09:39 PM
Shantanubose22

ITI admission is purely based on merit and entrance exam. ITI admission is offered to candidates who wish to pursue various trades associated with NCVET under the Technical Training Scheme (CTS).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?