16th April 2018, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Differences among Software Engineering & Computer Science Engineering for BTech aspirant?

Hi friends, I have applied for JEE Main & Advanced and I want to study BTech in Software Engineering. But I have also heard that it is same as Computer Science Engineering. Can you tell me about the differences among them?

Related Questions:
  1. Software or Computer Science Engineering, which is better to study in BTech course?
  2. Software Engineering or Computer Science Engineering, which one has better scope to study in BE? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to study MTech(Computer Science & Engineering) for BTech(ECE) student?
  4. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  5. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 2nd Sem Software Engineering Methodologies (CS 514) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Best way to do PhD in Computer Science or Software Engineering?.
  7. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  8. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  9. Which specialization is best in M.tech computer science and engineering after scoring 7053 rank in PGECET
  10. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 1st Sem- Advanced Software Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. What is the main difference between CSE and IT?
  12. Differences among Fire Engineering and Fire & Safety Engineering of Diploma course?
  13. Eligibility to study PhD in Computer Engineering & Technology for M.Phil student?
  14. Criteria to become a Software Engineer after BCS?
  15. Is Computer Science different from Computer Engineering for Diploma aspirant?
  16. Best 25 colleges offering EC department? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it necessary to study Computer Science in 12th to further pursue B.Tech(Software Engineering)?
  18. Can I study B.Tech(Software Engineering/IT) after completing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?