1st April 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Basic difference between Diploma and Polytechnic Diploma courses for 10th student?

Sir,
Please tell me the difference between
Diploma and Polytechnic Diploma.
I am in 10th and I want to study Diploma
in Engineering course but I have heard about
Polytechnic Diploma. Please tell me the differences.

9th April 2015, 11:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Basic difference between Diploma and Polytechnic Diploma courses for 10th student?

There is no difference between Diploma and Polytechnic Diploma courses except the change in name. Polytechnic Diploma course is also known as Diploma course. Both the courses are only one single course but, having change in name. So, you can opt for Diploma in Engineering or Polytechnic Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard.
7th July 2015, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Basic difference between Diploma and Polytechnic Diploma courses for 10th student?

Difference between 10the basis polytechnic and 12the basic bolytechnic
24th January 2016, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Is Diploma in mechanical engineering is to be called as 2nd class?
13th April 2016, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to become a employee in agriculture department..I just completed my 10th..pls suggest the process after 10th..to achieve my goal
11th June 2017, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

I want to study mechanical engineering in diploma course in RR college banglore ,is there any difference in diploma in polytechnic and that college
29th May 2018, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed CBSE 10std this year,now i want to do diploma in mechanical engineering from any govt college.Sir what is the process of taking admission.
27th June 2020, 12:03 PM
Edu_tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I want to become a employee in agriculture department..I just completed my 10th..pls suggest the process after 10th..to achieve my goal
In order to pursue your career in agricultural department, you have many options as listed below:

Diploma in agricultural after 10th
Diploma in agriculture after completion of 12th.
You can complete your 10+2 with any stream that is PCB/PCM/PCMB. Then apply for graduation related to agriculture streams such as B. Sc., B. Tech etc.
After graduation, you can apply for various jobs in agricultural department.
Or you can pursue higher education such as M. Sc., M. Tech, PhD etc in order to move towards research oriented career or for teaching career in agriculture department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?