4th April 2015, 04:16 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Polytechnic Diploma course after completing 10th standard?

Hello,
I am a student of class 10th and going to appear in the Board exams next year. I want to do Polytechnic Diploma after class 10th. Is it a correct decision?Please tell me about my decision?
With Regards-
Arya Verma

7th April 2015, 08:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Polytechnic Diploma course after completing 10th standard?

Yes, it is beneficial if you study Polytechnic course after completion of your 10th standard because by pursuing Polytechnic course, you can gain more practical knowledge when compared to knowledge gained by pursuing 11th and 12th standard and also you can find many job opportunities after completion of your three years Diploma course. If you are interested to pursue higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course, then, you can get direct admission in second year of B.E/B.Tech course by appearing and qualifying LEET examination.
8th April 2015, 10:22 AM
amtul khan
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Is it beneficial to study Polytechnic Diploma course after completing 10th standard?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;4910752]Hello,
I am a student of class 10th and going to appear in the Board exams next year. I want to do Polytechnic Diploma after class 10th. Is it a correct decision?Please tell me about my decision?
With Regards-
Arya Verma[/QUOTE}

Yes absolutely it is beneficial for you to pursue polytechnic diploma course right after your tenth grade... As these diploma courses are professional job oriented course ,you will be gaining added advantage with the polytechnic diploma course which is of 3 years course during your job interview....
My opinion is for you to pursue polytechnic course if you are very eager to grab a good job ... polytechnic course helps you in getting job..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?