10th June 2016, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Acupuncture for BHMS holder?

Dear Friends, I have completed my BHMS. I want to study more but don’t know what should I do? Someone has told me to do Diploma course in Acupuncture. Kindly tell me is it beneficial for me to do this Diploma course?

12th June 2016, 01:28 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Acupuncture for BHMS holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends, I have completed my BHMS. I want to study more but don’t know what should I do? Someone has told me to do Diploma course in Acupuncture. Kindly tell me is it beneficial for me to do this Diploma course?
Yes, it is beneficial to study Post Graduate Diploma in Acupuncture for BHMS holder. The eligibility to study the course is any medical graduation (Allopathy, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, Yoga and Naturopathy). The duration of the course is 1 year through distance mode. So you can study the course while practicing also. It is one of the alternative medicines without any medicines. In recent days people concentrate on alternative medicine, so the scope is good. So to begin with you can study the course and later on you can study higher courses also. The course is available in the following universities;

- Annamalai University - Official Website
- IGNOU - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?