19th December 2018, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering for 10th candidate?

Hi Sir, I want to do Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering course. As I have done 10th so I think that this is a beneficial course for me. Am I right in this case? Should I do this course? Please suggest me!

24th December 2018, 09:25 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering for 10th candidate?

Diploma after 10th has many advantages over + 2. Diploma in Computer Science is accepted by many companies.
The best part is that +2 student do not have a lots of job option but for diploma holders there are many job options available in many companies and in other areas in both private as well as government sector.

Government jobs for Computer Science Students:

> Indian Railway

> BSNL

> NTPC

> Electricity Board

Private sector jobs:

> Wipro

> IBM

> TCS
25th December 2018, 03:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering for 10th candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to do Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering course. As I have done 10th so I think that this is a beneficial course for me. Am I right in this case? Should I do this course? Please suggest me!

Yes, it is beneficial to do Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering for 10th candidates. Candidates after completion of the course can apply for jobs or can pursue higher studies. They can apply for BE or BTech in Computer Science or Information Technology after completion of Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering through lateral entry. Candidates are admitted directly to the second year of the 4 year BE/BTech course. Those candidates who have passed 10th standard are eligible to study the Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering. They have to appear for the entrance examination for the admission to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?