4th May 2019, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for 10th candidate?

Hi Sir, I want to do Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering course. As I have done with my 10th, so I think that this is a beneficial course for me. Am I right in this case? Should I do this course? Please suggest me!

7th May 2019, 09:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for 10th candidate?

If you are looking for a job in the next 3 years then pursuing a diploma in engineering stream after class 10th will be surely a better option than doing class 12th. This course will also make you eligible for many technical government jobs.

Hence, you should go for it and make sure you get admission at a good institute. Also, make sure you gain the necessary skills to have any chance of getting a decent job.
8th May 2019, 12:53 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for 10th candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to do Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering course. As I have done with my 10th, so I think that this is a beneficial course for me. Am I right in this case? Should I do this course? Please suggest me!

Yes, it is beneficial to pursue the Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering for the 10th passed students. Candidates after completion of the Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering course can work in various government and private organizations. They can work as an Electronics Technician, Supervisor, Product Line Engineers, Production Supervisor, Quality Supervisor, Electronics Engineer, Business Development (sales & marketing) engineer, faculty, etc. They can work in various organizations Power Generating companies, Electricity Board,Polytechnic Colleges, Companies like Samsung, Flextronics, BEL, Siemens, etc.
12th May 2019, 03:14 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The demand for Electronics and Communication Engineering is increasing exponentially by the day. The scope for Electronics and Communication Engineers is quite high in public sectors as well as private.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?