5th May 2019, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

How to study Diploma in Automobile Technology in Vision Automobia Institute, Nagpur?

I am interested to study Diploma in Automobile Technology from Vision Automobia Institute, Nagpur. I just want to know about the procedure of getting admission for this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me about the admission procedure asap.

9th May 2019, 08:43 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Diploma in Automobile Technology in Vision Automobia Institute, Nagpur?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Automobile Technology at Vision Automobia Institute, Nagpur is:-

==> Candidate can collect the admission form from the institute.

==> Fill all the required details and submit it.

==> Candidate must have done the Higher Secondary School from any stream Arts, Science or Commerce and must have completed the bachelor's degree in any stream can apply.

I am giving you the contact details of the institute.

Address - 7B, Radke Layout, Beside Bharat Petrol Pump,
Opposite St. Xavier High School, Hingna Road, Nagpur - 440016
Phone - 7888063939, 7888073939
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.autoinstitute.co.in
12th May 2019, 03:16 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Diploma in Automobile Technology in Vision Automobia Institute, Nagpur?

Admission procedure of Diploma in Automobile Technology in Vision Automobia Institute, Nagpur is given below:-

1)Candidate can fill the application form online through the institute website.

2)Register as a new user by entering details like name, address and course of your choice.

3)After login, fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of the signature, photograph and all the required documents.

Once you submit it, you will get the confirmation email on your registered email id.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?