10th March 2019, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Bank Management for BCom graduate?

Sir, I have completed BCom course and working in a small firm. I want to study more to add more certificate which will help me to get promotion or growth. I would like to do any PG Diploma course in Bank Management. I want to know that this course suits me? Can this certificate gets me any benefit?

12th March 2019, 03:30 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Bank Management for BCom graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed BCom course and working in a small firm. I want to study more to add more certificate which will help me to get promotion or growth. I would like to do any PG Diploma course in Bank Management. I want to know that this course suits me? Can this certificate gets me any benefit?

The BCom passed students can study the Post Graduate Diploma in Bank Management course. Duration of the PG Diploma in Bank Management course is two years. Candidates after completion of the PG Diploma in Bank Management course can work in Corporate Banking, Educational Institutes, Marketing Companies, Business Banking, Private Banking Sector, etc. They can work as Banking Officer, Sales Manager, Financial Analyst, Manager, Banking Assistant, Sales Executive, Relationship Manager, Credit Analyst, Banking Executive, Sales Executive, etc.
12th March 2019, 09:57 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Bank Management for BCom graduate?

Yes, it is beneficial to study PG Diploma in Bank Management for BCom graduate. There are too many jobs available for you after completing the PG Diploma in Bank Management course is given below.

EMPLOYMENT AREA

1. Educational Institutes

2. Marketing Companies

3. Corporate Banking

4. Private Banking Sector

5. Retail Branch Banking

6. Business Banking

JOBS TYPE

1. Relationship Manager

2. Financial Manager

3. Banking Assistant

4. Manager

5. Cluster Head

6. Banking Executive
14th March 2019, 11:55 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, this course is beneficial for you because, it helps the participants to develop analytical skills to identify the business opportunities and conditions for access to potential markets and after completing this course you can get the job role of,

1. Financial Analyst
2. Banking officer
3. Financial manager
4. Cluster head
5. Banking executive
6. Relationship manager
7. Sales manager
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?