24th October 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma Health Care Management for Pharmacy graduate?

Sir,
I have completed B.Pharmacy course and working in a Pharmaceutical company. I want to study more to add more certificate which will help me to get promotion or growth. I would like to do any Diploma course related to Health Care Management. I want to know that this course suits me? Can this certificate gets me any benefit?

11th November 2015, 01:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma Health Care Management for Pharmacy graduate?

You can get job on the basis of your B.Pharma graduation only. There is no need to go for any course if you are getting job based on your qualification. If you are not getting any job based on present qualification then you can go for it.

Normally, pharmacy graduates have jobs available in marketing, hospitals pharmacies, pharma manufacturing industry and clinical research. If you give interview then B.Pharma is enough for getting a job in private sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?